-TRAINING-WORK EXPERIENCE CHARITY WORK- ACADEMIC SCHOLARS- RESEARCHERS –FORMAL INTERNSHIPS-SUITABLE FOR ERASMUS PLUS- WRITING TRAINING- PUBLISHING EXPERIENCE
Study placements of all types at all levels!
A RANGE OF PROGRAMMES IN GREEN ECONOMICS
Places now open: Spring and Summer 2018 If you – or anyone you know is interested in this fantastic opportunity, the time is now!
“This is without a doubt the Rolls-Royce of internships”
1 month- 3 months- 6 months options
- Matriculation into Green Economics Students’ and Interns’ College offering life-long career-support in a changing world
- Opportunity to attend the 13th Annual Green Economics Conference at Oxford University in June 2018 and also all other events throughout the year
- Full membership of the Green Economics Institute for one year
- Meet and work with world’s leading academics and campaigners, forging new pathways in a time of economic and environmental challenges.
- Certificates will be awarded for all participants who have successfully completed the programme
- New Professional Qualification “Green Economist” for all interns who wish to apply for it
- Launching your career and changing your career, opening up potential for Green Jobs and Green Careers as well as economics, environmental and scientific careers, international relations, politics and many other options.
- Suitable for Erasmus + Students
These challenging programmes provide you with the analytical, written, presentation and publishing skills and experience to lead others towards your vision of a socially and environmentally more survivable and just, positive and exciting future- giving you the tools and know how to lead the power structures, policy making, institutions, and taking part as you learn in the way the world really works.
We run a formal set of Programmes with individual pathways for students. Some students follow a work experience pathway, some students follow our Charitable Trust Pathway, some students follow an academic pathway working on our academic publications and journal and some students follow a publishing pathway.
As we are launching the GEI Academy we are particularly keen to hear from prospective students who can help us organise events to celebrate and also academic and other conferences or fund raising activities. We especially want students who want to change the world, change economics or improve biodiversity or halt the tide of climate change. All our students worry about poverty and also how economics does not really work today. If you are a change maker or see yourself at the forefront of innovation, or if you like writing or speaking or attending or running conferences, love nature or wildlife – have an international perspective, and are inclusive and caring then this may well be the study programme for you.
Email us today for more information about the programmes and how to apply!
We make a charge for some of our programmes. Please ask for details.
Our courses and activities are entirely suitable for Erasmus Students and several have been developed by them or with them in mind.
Over a 1000 students have passed through our courses.